Friday, June 24, 2005

Chaney - Goodman - Schwerner

In the 1950s if there had been deprogrammers dealing with adolescents, such as myself, who approved of racial integration, my family would probably turned me over to them. Come to think of it, there was such an outfit. It was called the KKK.

All I can say about the 60 year prison sentence just now levied on the 80-year-old KKKKillerKillen is, "Good things come to those who wait," or maybe, "Pipe the new fish." If Killen has dentures, he should make out exceptionally well in the can. I can't believe I just wrote that. Have I, perhaps, gone too far this time? Ah well, bad taste is timeless!

Actually, there was an upside to all the failed race indoctrination I received as a kid, for as Texas columnist Molly Ivans has written, "Once you figure out they are lying to you about race, you start to question everything."


My web site

No comments: