Friday, April 30, 2010

Your understanding is appreciated

Most readers of this blog are aware of the fact that most of my music posts are for 48 hours only. It's a choice I've made, and I've explained my reasons for doing this in previous posts. Basically, I feel that music downloading of any sort (even paid), is having a deleterious impact on the record business. But I digress. . ..

From time-to-time, especially recently, I have received emails from readers "beseeching," "imploring," etc. that I re-post a music file because said correspondents missed out on downloading one music post or another. Please understand that I just don't have the time to honor these requests; and even if I did, I am disinclined to do so. For as should be obvious by now, I'm somewhat conflicted against uploading these files even the first time around.

That being said, check in tomorrow for a slightly unusual---and I think---interesting file download.

No comments: